Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

6.29.2005

Days of Thunder--The Deluxe DVD Edition

Check out the all-new DVD release of Days of Thunder, featuring an interview with Cole Trickle himself, Tom Cruise! Just look at these tidbits:

"You don't know the history of traction control. I do."

"...you don't even -- you're glib. You don't even know what bump drafting is. If you start talking about aerodynamics, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how Dale Earnhardt came up with these theories, OK. That's what I've done."

"Look at the experimentation Chevrolet did with electric shock and drugging. Look at the ugly Lumina."

"Take responsibility for what you want to know... This is a conversation that I'm having with you right now. So I'm just telling you right now, OK, just put your manners back in--I'm not Tony Stewart here."

"Here is a driver, and I care about Billy Standridge because I think he is an incredibly talented driver. You look at, where has his career gone?"

So pick it up today, before the Super-Deluxe version comes out in 2006!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Tom Cruise only knew as much about NASCAR as he knows about psychology...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home