Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.17.2006

Jeremy Mayfield Loses It

After another disappointing performance, setting him further back in the points, Jeremy Mayfield held a press conference today. He meant to clear the air. Instead, we got an explosion.


Well, I'll start out by saying this: Do not blame that one on the Charger, ok--I don't care who you race, whether its a Craftsman truck race, a Busch Series race, an IRL race, MUCH less a Nextel Cup race, when you hit the wall FIVE TIMES, FOUR UNSCHEDULED PIT STOPS, one for a lugnut, three others during green flag runs to set us back a lap, you ain't gonna beat ANYBODY I just talked about, ANYBODY, alright. And that was a DISGRACEFUL performance, in my opinion--we threw that race, we gave that race away by doing that. We gave 'em the freakin' race. In my opinion that SUCKED.

What's that (reporter asks question) Ah--P-PLAYOFFS? Don't talk about PLAYOFFS?!? You kiddin' me? PLAYOFFS?!? I just hope we can win a race!

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger susan said...

Sounds like Tony should have crushed Jeremy's car in the Nextel commericals!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home