Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

1.02.2006

One Year Anniversary!!!

Since 01-03-05, the launch of The Outside Groove...

--A new apartment

--3 jobs

--1 break-up

--1 car accident

--2 content partners

--4 interviews

--2 trips to Dover

--Way too many pieces of Extra Polar Ice gum

--contles spellingg errers

--and, most importantly, 1 major controversy

Thanks to everyone who's made this site possible:
--Doug, who gave me my start
--Lori, who gave me exposure (the good kind, not the type that gets you community service)
--Claire, who gave me validation
--Donnie and Dion, who gave me their time
--My parents, who gave me drive (and, in the beginning, an internet connection)
--The loud guy who lives next door to me, who gives me time to come up with ideas while I can't get to sleep
--My sister, who let me update from her dorm room
--Mitch Hedberg, still the funniest man I've ever seen
--and, of course, the readers, who make this site possible

But most of all, I want to thank Kurt Busch, for proving that no matter how wholesome you try to make a sport based on moonshine running, you can still screw up. And losers like me will be there to make fun of you.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations on the one year anniversary! I've been enjoying your posts this year, and look forward to more. Your site has become one of my daily internet stops. Thanks!

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait until this next year!!

I check this site out every day.

But...um... What was the controversy, 'cause I don't remember?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home