Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.29.2005

Hate Through the Decades

50's--I hate Tim Flock. He drives with a monkey and he wins too much.

60's--I hate Richard Petty. He cheats with his engines and he wins too much.

70's--I hate Darrell Waltrip. He never shuts up and he wins too much.

80's--I hate Dale Earnhardt. He wrecks everybody and he wins too much.

90's--I hate Jeff Gordon. He's a pretty boy and he wins too much.

00's--I hate Dale Earnhardt Jr. He's on all the commercials and he wins too much (excludes 2005).

10's--I hate Reed Sorensen. He has too much help from Honda and he wins too much.

20's--I hate GordonClone v. 2.4. He always uses his rocket booster at Tokyo Speedway and he wins too much.

30's--I hate Glaxnor of Jupiter. He vaporized my favorite driver and he wins too much.

Tomorrow, Its Here!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious, Mike! Best one yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home