Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

2.07.2005

The First Ever The Outside Groove Reader CONTEST!!!

YOU Write the Headline--I Write the Article
AKA Mike's Lazy-thon

That's right, its time for the first contest I've ever run here. Here's how it works--you send me a headline--it could be funny, oddball, or even real, and I'll pick the best one. The winner gets to see a full bodied article with their idea, and the next best couple will be put into a special "Headlines" column. As an added bonus, the winner will also get a free Gmail invite! The only rules are these:
--Headline must be 10 words or less
--No heavy profanity or racial/ethnic jokes
--You can enter multiple times, but go easy on the emails
--Remember, once I get it, I'll write the article. So if you don't like my article, tough
The deadline is a week from tonight--lets call it midnight February 14th. Email them to mackler@gmail.com (my normal account on the side of the page). Remember to be creative and be funny.
Good luck!

Tomorrow--first part of my three-part Busch Series preview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home