Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

10.26.2005

What Your Favorite BUSCH SERIES Driver Says About You

Ever wonder what your favorite Busch Series driver says to the world about your personality? Probably not, but if you do, here's a reference point.

0 Kertus Davis--I'm a girl, and I just wanna have fun. I also enjoy hideously ugly cars.

1 Johnny Sauter--I loved watching "Racing's Raddest Wrex Vol. 3".

2 Clint...Boyer--I change my own spark plugs.

4 Keff Grelin--I have good news--I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by combining two drivers into one!

5 The Whole Dang Gang--I love variety.

6 The Dodge Boys and One Girl--I'm a hungry hungry hippo.

7 Kim Crosby--I like 70's pop legends who now resemble walruses.

8 Martin Truex Jr.--My dad liked Junior.

10 Brent Sherman--I'm a mattress salesman who loves preserved meats and hair gel.

11 Paul Menard--I'm Paul Menard's dad.

12 Joel Kauffman--I work at SuperCuts, and they made me do this.

14 David Stremme--I'm under 30, because NOBODY over 30 drinks Coors Light--NOBODY!

18 J.J. Yeley--I like my drivers DY-NO-MITE!

20 Denny Hamlin--I'm from western Virginia--no, not West Virginia, Western Virginia, there's a world of difference.

21 Kevin Harvick/Brandon Miller--I have no peanut allergies.

22 Kenny Wallace--I met Kenny at a car show in 1998. He was really cool.

25 Ashton Lewis--The few, the proud, the Rensi's.

27 David Green--I blow my nose constantly. Also, I love contingency marketing.

28 Derrike Cope--I have a sick sense of humor.

32 Jason Leffler--I'm going down with the ship.

34 Randy LaJoie (or is it Todd Bodine?)--Boy I Love Losing Superbowls.

35 Jason Keller--With or without your mustache, we're behind you 100%.

38 A.J. Foyt IV--OH, SO YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR GRANDAD'S TEAM? FINE THEN, LEAVE!

41 Reed Sorenson--I like my tires discounted.

44 Justin Labonte--I was a Terry fan, but I hate the color green.

47 Jon Wood--I'm Bevis and/or Butt-head.

49 Steve Grissom--Hi, I'm Steve Grissom.

59 Stacy Compton--I'm Dan Patrick, and I've strayed from my one true love.

60 Carl Edwards--Man, did I pick the right driver or WHAT?!?

64 Rusty's Racers--I love taking my hot rod out on warm afternoons.

66 Greg Biffle--Red 86! Red 86! Left Rocket R! Hut...hut...FIKE!

72 Driver o'the Week--I own the team. Yeah, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home